LWMS Awareness (Ad hoc) Committee
Led By: Karen Goetzinger
What does this committee do?
- Suggest and develop ways to help maintain member retention.
- Suggest and develop ways to promote LWMS to member congregations, non-member congregations and other special groups.
- Provide the board of directors with long-range goals for the organization and suggest ways to carry out these goals.
- Assist circuits in LWMS outreach activities within their area.
Who will be on this committee?
Committee Members: Karen Goetzinger, Jennifer Vik, Patsy Kramer, Leigh McGrath, Cynthia Natsis
- Committee members are appointed by and serve at the direction of the board of directors.
- This is an ad hoc committee with a term of three years. The board of directors will evaluate the committee after that time. Members will be appointed for a three-year term with the option for one reappointment if the committee's term is extended. Reappointment terms of service will be staggered to achieve continuity on the committee.
- Application forms for these committees are available from the LWMS Central Office.
- All LWMS members are eligible for these committees.
- The LWMS President-elect will serve on this committee.
Other LWMS Committees